Sushant P. Kale, MD, MPH, FAHA
- Fellowship: Interventional Neurology, Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO
- Felowship: Vascular Neurology, Washington University, Saint Louis, MO
- Residency: Neurology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Medical School: BJ Medical College, Pune University, Pune, India
About the Provider
Sushant Kale, MD is board certified in neurology, vascular neurology and neurocritical care. He has more than 15 years of clinical and academic experience. Dr. Kale's professional interests include endovascular treatment of ischemic stroke, brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations and fistulas in brain and spinal cord, intracranial, carotid and vertebral artery stents, pre-surgical endovascular head, neck and spinal tumor embolization and endovascular treatment of Epistaxis.
Dr. Kale is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, American Stroke Association and Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology. He has participated in numerous clinical research trials, publications and abstracts.
- Acute Stroke Management including endovascular and neurocritical care
- Aneurysm coiling and AVF and AVM embolizations
- Mechanical thrombectomy, carotid and vertebral artery stents.
1325 N Litchfield Rd., Suite 125
Goodyear, AZ 85395
Phone: (480) 372-2113
Fax: (480) 372-2114