Neurological Treatments in Phoenix, Tucson, and Goodyear, AZ
The medical professionals at Western Neuro are dedicated to providing comprehensive, skilled neurological treatments in Tuscon, Phoenix, and Goodyear, Arizona. From your initial appointment to diagnostic testing and treatment, we will communicate with you every step of the way and provide care that is compassionate and informative.
There is a great deal that modern science does not yet know about the brain and nervous system. The neurological system in the human body represents vastly complex and interconnected pathways that are a challenge to both identify and treat when diseased.
The clinicians at Western Neuro have made it their goal to offer some of the most advanced neurological treatments in Phoenix in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
Western Neuro offers patients treatment for the following conditions in a world-class facility dedicated to each of our patients’ unique circumstances:
- Epilepsy Treatment Program: There is still no cure for epilepsy, but advances in treatment continue to be made. We provide dietary, medication, surgical, and implantable treatments for epilepsy.
- Spine Disorder Program: We provide treatments for disorders affecting the cervical, thoracic, and lumbosacral spine. We begin with non-surgical treatment options when optimal, and customize a surgical plan intended to maximize surgical outcomes and reduce recovery time if surgery is recommended.
- TIA Clinic: Our dedicated Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) clinic provides urgent care to patients who have recently experienced a TIA. This program’s goal is to quickly create an anti-stroke plan to reduce the patient’s chances of experiencing a stroke after a TIA.
- Stroke and Neurovascular Program: Our stroke and neurovascular program includes our TIA clinic and treatment for stroke.
- Movement Disorder Program: Our movement disorder specialists have experience in observing movement disorders, increasing the likelihood of a correct diagnosis. Treatment usually involves medication, but can include surgery to augment the benefits of the medication or provide a benefit that the medication does not.
- Pain Management Program: We provide pain treatments to restore quality of life and help patients return to a more functional life where they can resume enjoyment of some activities.
- Rehabilitation: Our rehabilitation program helps patients recover from a neurological disorder or event so that they can take steps towards resuming a more normal quality of life.
- Neuro-Critical Care: This team-oriented specialty provides expert care for critically ill neurological and neurosurgical patients.
The knowledgeable and experienced medical team at Western Neuro provides neurological treatments in Goodyear and the surrounding areas including Phoenix and Tucson. Call us at (480) 428-3376 in Phoenix (888) 388-7110 in Tucson to schedule a consultation for treatment of a neurological condition.